The range of yarns we offer is extensive and continues to grow. We sell yarns and threads to all sectors of the textile trade. Herewith a brief description of the types of yarns we sell :-
- 100% wool: worsted and woollen in ecru and colours and also blends with polyamide/acrylic/viscose/linen/angora/mohair/yak
- 100% cashmere & blends with wool/silk/cotton
- 100% cotton: ring and open end in a wide count range Ne2 to Ne140
- 100% cotton: gassed and mercerised in ecru, white and colours
- West Indian Sea Island cotton
- 100% linen and blends with polyamide/viscose/polyester/wool/lycra
- 100% spun silk and blends with linen/wool/viscose/bamboo
- Chenille yarns in a range of fibres e.g. cotton/linen/trevira/wool/viscose etc.
- A wide range of fancy yarns: boucles, loop, tweed, gimps, tapes etc.
- Continuous filament & spun silk/nylon/polyester/viscose
- Technical yarns: antibacterial, thermal, wicking properties
- nylon and polyester drawthread
- set up yarn (suppy)
- elastomeric yarn in a range of colours
- a variety of waste yarn (press off yarn)